- 1995: PhD in Hydrology & Climatology from Sorbonne University (Paris IV, France).
PHD Dissertation : Surface and deep hydrology of the Souss watershed (Morocco): Climatology, hydrogeology, floods and hydrological balance in a sub-arid environment. (in french) Download
- 1991: Master’s degree in Physical Geography "Geographical analysis of the physical environment. Natural resources and hazards" University of Sciences and Technologies - Lille (France).
- 1989: Bachelor's degree in Earth Sciences from Faculty of Sciences - Agadir (Morocco)
- High School diploma in experimental sciences (Tiznit, Morocco)
Research interests :
- Hydrology of arid and semi-arid environments
- Extreme hydrological events
- Climate change impacts on hydrology
- Water balance and Water Resources Management
Director of doctoral thesis :
- Hydraulic modeling and territorial vulnerability to floods in semi-arid mountainous areas. Case of the Ourika and Rhéraya watersheds (Morocco)
- Analysis and modeling of hydrometeorological extremes in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment. The case of the upstream wadis of Marrakech: Gheraya, Issil, and Ourika (High Atlas, Morocco)
- Hydrology and Integrated Water Resources Management in the context of climate change. The case of the Chichaoua-Assif Al Mal hydrosystm (Morocco)
- Hydrology of ungauged watersheds and groundwater recharge possibilities. Example of the right bank of Tensift wadi (Morocco)
- Contribution of hydrological modeling to understanding the processes of mean and extreme flows in semi-arid environment. The case of the Zat and Ghdat watersheds (Morocco)
- Flood regionalization in Morocco under climate change.
- Hydrological Sciences Journal
- European Scientific Journal
- Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology
- Journal of Materials and Environmental Sciences
- Bulletin de l'Institut Scientifique, Section Sciences de la Terre
- Arabian Journal of Earth Sciences.